Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I'm an Aunt!

He's here!!!  My sister delivered her amazing 8 pound 7 ounce, 18.5 inch long miracle yesterday!  Sam and I are very excited to have our first nephew (so excited that I've already driven to Oklahoma City to visit him twice!).  I could tell you all about how amazingly perfect he is, but I think I'll just show you a couple of pictures instead.

Isn't he handsome!?

I think he looks pretty comfortable in Aunt Courtney's arms.  (Look at his head.  Instead of a cone head, he has the cute little crease of a breech baby.)

It's hard to imagine that my little sister has a baby!  She's a great mom already!

The whole Bowling family.

In true Courtney fashion, I made a hospital survival kit for Blake and Mindy including snacks (both healthy and non-healthy), Gatorade, chapstick, pony tail holders, wisp disposable toothbrushes and a magazine.  Of course, I found the idea on Pinterest :).   

1 comment: