Sunday, January 23, 2011

The What and Why

I've been contemplating a blog for a while now and finally decided to go for it.  Although I'm not sure what all you will find on here, it will probably include progress reports on our (hopefully) growing family, stories that I find funny (hopefully you do to :), craft projects, and, of course, Bella and Rufus from time to time.

You might be wondering where my blog title came from.  Well, let me tell you...  after losing Aubrey I told Sam that I would miss getting to kiss her goodnight.  We decided that instead of giving each other one kiss, we could now give each other a kiss for Aubrey too.  I love our little routine which has now grown to include bedtime, morning, departures, and any other time we feel like it.  I wish that kisses didn't have to come in twos, but I'm glad that I have a great guy to share them with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment