Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Haircut Worth Documenting

This weekend, Joseph's hair was driving me crazy.  You might remember that a couple months ago Sam brought Joseph by while I was getting my hair cut so she could trim his bangs and around his ears.  Well, this time I decided that I could probably do it myself.  I mean, I grew up showing (and clipping) lambs and I cut my husband's hair (and no, he doesn't just buzz it), so how hard can it be to trim a 9 month old's hair.  Well, let's just say I will leave this job to the professionals from now on.  First up are a couple of pictures documenting why he needed a hair cut.  His bangs were almost in his eyes and he had hair hanging 1/2 inch over his ears.  (Sorry for the crummy phone photos.)

They looked cute pushed to the side, but to be honest, they looked like girl bangs.

And here is the final result.  It's a good thing he has a cute face and great personality, becuase we sure butchered his hair.

Luckily, he's too young to care what his hair looks like.  I sure hope it grows out by his 1st birthday in a couple of months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment