Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January Update

Since it was pointed out to me that I haven't blogged in many days, I decided I should drop by and let the few people who read this know what we've been up to. Pretty much, our month was spent hanging out with friends, taking advantage of the abnormally nice weather to do some stuff around the house, preparing for a baby shower that I'm co-hosting this weekend (expect to see lot's of cool stuff that I made with my silhouette soon), and bidding farewell to our dear friend Aaron who left this week for a new job in California (oh, and I had a birthday in there somewhere).

One of the few events from this month that I actually have pictures of happened a couple of weekends ago when I went to my sister's house to help her start getting the nursery ready (in case you forgot, she is expecting her first child, a boy, in March). Here are a few sneak peak pictures of items in Bryar's room. You will have to accept cell phone pics for now, when she finishes the room I will take some better pictures.

Our great-grandma gave us each a glider like this.  I love that Mindy decided to paint her's orange!  I am currently recovering the seat cushions for her to match the rest of the room. 

At Christmas, Sam, Mindy, Blake and I took these letter pictures using deer sheds.

We found this idea on pinterest (of course!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment