Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sarah is 5 Months Old

It's so hard for me to believe that our little Sarah is five months old.  Five months old!  Somebody slow time down already!  It's crazy going through all of her firsts wondering if this will be the last time we experience that specific first or not.  I always imagined us with a big family, but now I'm pretty content with the two kiddos we have.  We'll see.  God knows what he's doing. 

Sarah had a busy month this time.  She can now roll front to back and back to front.  I'm sure it's just a matter of time before she is rolling all over.  She also found her feet, but really only plays with them when she's in a sitting position and never for very long. 

Sarah - Month 5

Right after she turned four months old, Sarah started going to the nursery during church (our rule is when they become a distraction for other people (by doing things like talking to everyone), they need to start staying in the nursery). 

Sarah tired solids this month.  She didn't care about eating the cereal at all!  I tried giving it to her a few different times before I finally caved and just gave her pureed peas which she ate much better.

She sure likes sitting at the table like a big girl, though.

In addition to "chatting" up a storm, Sarah now blows raspberries a lot.  She and brother get pretty funny blowing raspberries at each other.


Overall, she's still a happy little girl content to be close to what's going on so she can watch.  Her favorite thing to watch is Joseph and he likes how she looks up to him.  Let's stay this happy forever, sweet girl.

2 comments:

  1. The best letter yet! ;)
    I remember this post when it was Joseph and he was rolling across the room just days afterwards!
    She's adorable. I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney, thank you so much for these sweet posts! I love watching your sweet babies grow up! Your family's in my prayers always!

    ReplyDelete