Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Happenings

I know this is a couple of days late, but I have a few pictures from Halloween that I really want to share with everyone.  Although I had big plans of homemade costumes for the whole family, I quit about half way through the first one.  Oh well, maybe next year.  Instead, we greeted guests with a smoldering pond (we don't have any fish right now, so I didn't have to worry about them :). 



Rufus loved the trick or treaters!  This is where he sat all night.


Do you see what's on the table?  That's right, we handed out glow bracelets with our candy.  They were a big hit with the parents. 


Bella wasn't as excited as Rufus about Halloween, especially when the kids started getting older and the costumes started getting scarier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment