Thursday, November 24, 2011

Today, as Always, I am Thankful

Today, as always, I'm thankful for...

~ our Heavenly Father who died on a cross so that we may have eternal life.

~ an amazing husband who is my best friend and biggest supporter.

~ our precious angel who we will spend eternity with.

~ our two awesome dogs. (Last night, on our drive up, I was having a rough moment and started quietly crying in the passenger seat. Suddenly, two heads popped over the seat and rested on my arm. I don't know how they knew I needed that, but they did.)

~ my family. They might drive me crazy sometimes, but I know they love me and only want what's best for us.

~ the best friends a girl could ask for. You all are truly amazing and mean more to me than you'll ever know!

~ being back in the classroom.

~ the sweet little kiddos that are out there somewhere waiting to join our family.

Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment