Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Front Page News

Since he works out of town and often has a hard time getting back to Stillwater in time to vote, Sam prefers to vote early for any election he can.  Sunday, as I carried in the newspaper, I noticed a picture and article about early voting on the front page and started to give Sam a hard time about making the paper.  Imagine my surprise when I looked down and actually saw him in the picture. 

Do you see him?  Here, let me help you.

All day Sunday, I gave him a hard time about making the paper with all of the old people who vote early. 

Well, since Tuesday is my busy day and I didn't want to have to stand in a long line with the babe, I decided to vote on Monday.  As I was getting my ballot, I was approached by a gentleman who asked if he could take our picture.  I almost said no, but decided to go ahead and say yes assuming he was taking lots of pictures and the chances of him using ours was slim.  Guess what was on the front page of yesterday's NewsPress...

That's right, Joseph and I were front and center.  I guess that's what I get for giving Sam such a hard time.  The good news is we have a couple of fun keepsakes from Joseph's first election. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment