Monday, September 26, 2011

The End of a Tradition?

This weekend, as we have almost every year since Sam and I started dating, we made the journey to College Station, TX to watch OSU play Texas A&M (for what might be the last time since A&M is leaving the Big XII).  We love going to this game because Sam's older brother graduated from A&M and Sam and his younger brother are both OSU alums.  We took a few pictures while we were there, so I thought I would share some on this 'ol blog. 

 
My view on the drive to the game.

We met up with my mom and her friend, Shirley, at the OSU pre-game party.

The brothers (Sam, Ben, & Ty) and honorary brother (Aaron). 

The tailgate we crashed had beeritas (beer margaritas).  I definitely need that recipe!

Hanging out with my love at the tailgate.

Our crew walking to the game.

 This A&M fan did not like OSU fans!


If you've never seen the A&M band, you should.  They are great!

Our drive home on what might be our last trip to college station.

1 comment: