Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Maternity Pictures (a Little Late)

Since Sarah is four months old now, I think it's safe to post the pictures from our maternity session.  We were hesitant to take pictures at all, but ultimately decided to take some and just wait to share them.  I'm glad we took pictures, because these turned out to be some of my all time favorites of Joseph (who was almost 16 months old at the time).  Instead of typical maternity pictures using baby stuff as props, we decided do simple family pictures that just happened to include a very pregnant mom (these were taken 10 days before she was born, so I was 36 weeks).  My only regret is that we brought Aubrey's "A" to the shoot, but forgot to include it in the pictures (my friend, Heidi, who took the pictures offered to photoshop it in if we decide to).  Now I need your help deciding which ones to frame.  Here are some of my favorites.









I'm not a fan of pictures of just me, yet I love this.

When Joseph saw me laying on the ground, his natural reaction was to come over and give me a kiss. 


1 comment: