Monday, July 18, 2011

Date Night at Swick's Pizza and Mini Glow Golf

Friday night, Sam and I went on a little date night to Swick's Pizza.  I love pizza, so I was excited that Sam (who doesn't love pizza) agreed to go to Swick's even thought he had pizza for lunch that day.  We got a chicken alfredo pizza which I highly recommend (we like to add bacon)!  I didn't want to look like a dork in the restaurant, so I don't have any pictures of the pizza.

After the pizza, we went next door to play mini glow golf.  It was so much fun!  The best thing about the mini glow golf is that it's indoors, thus we didn't have to play outside in 98 degree heat at 9 pm.  I took a couple of pictures while we were in there, but they don't do it justice.  When you enter the room, it is dark.  All of the borders and obstacles are painted with neon paint that glows under the black lights.

I was excited about playing mini glow golf.

Sam might have beat me by ten strokes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment