Monday, October 15, 2012

Cousins ~ OSU Edition

A couple of weeks ago, I had the pleasure of watching my nephew, Bryar, while my sister hosted a baby shower here in Stillwater.  Since it was an OSU game day, Bryar showed up in his OSU gear.  Of course, this warranted a cousins photo shoot.

They started off happy.

But then Joseph got so upset that his taggie couldn't even comfort him.

So I sent Joseph inside with daddy and took a few solo pictures of Bryar.



After a couple of naps and with the help of my sister, I decided to try a cousin shoot again.  They started off happy again.

They even did some bird imitations?

But then Joseph threw another fit.  Cousin Bryar tried to grab his flailing hand,

which only made matters worse. 

So we took a quick side by side comparison picture and called it good.

3 comments:

  1. The second one of Bryar by himself is my favorite. I'd love to know what he was thinking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that bird imitation picture is so funny! They are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete