Sunday, October 21, 2012

Juke Joint Jog

Since we didn't get to run an actual 5k at the zombie bolt, we laced up our running shoes and participated in the 25th annual Juke Joint Jog the next weekend.  It was raining, it was windy, I pushed a jogging stroller with a rain cover on it the whole way, and when I finally crossed the finish line I felt like super woman.  When I was in college and worked at Joe's Clothes, I volunteered to help with this race a couple of times, so it was fun to actually participate.  Luckily for me and everyone around, Joseph slept the entire race.  Sam ran the race too (and met me at the finish line with a high five :), but he changed out of his wet running clothes before we took a picture. 


Here is the wole crew:

2 comments:

  1. Great picture! However, I think you should have said - "When I was in college and worked at Joe's Clothes, I volunteered my sister to dress up as Eskimo Joe during the Juke Joint Jog one year" ... :)

    ReplyDelete