Saturday, August 6, 2011

All the Cool Kids Are Doing It

Since I have my blood drawn about 8 times a month for the fertility study, I've decided to make the medical wrap around the elbow look a new trend.


I even got Sam to join the trend (although he only lasted one morning :).


I have to share a funny side story that happened at school this summer.  I did something (I don't even remember what it was, but I'm sure it was awesome) that one of my kids thought was neat.  He asked, "How did you do that?"  I responded, "Super cool teacher trick."  He looked at me and said, in a serious, questioning voice, "You're a super cool teacher?"  Apparently not, kid, thanks for putting me in my place.

1 comment:

  1. The lady at my clinic always tries to coordinate mine with my clothes. :)
    And, by the way, you ARE a super cool teacher!

    ReplyDelete