Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday {Ten} Halloween Candy

For this weeks Tuesday Ten, I've decided to do a round up of the best candies for Halloween.  Some you might agree with, some you might question, and you might feel like I left some off (my husband doesn't understand how I don't like Kit Kats).  

1.}  Sixlets ~ These are my all time favorite Halloween candy!  The only problem with sixlets is that they are hard to find throughout the rest of the year.

2.}  Reese's Pumpkins ~ Actually, I love all of the Reese's shapes (eggs are the best!) because the peanut butter to chocolate ratio is better than normal Reese's.

3.}  Reese's Peanut Butter Cups ~ Yes, I am listing these separate from Reese's shapes.  They have peanut butter and chocolate, does it get any better than that?!

4.}  Snicker's ~  I don't think this one needs an explanation, it's hard to beat a Snicker's.

5.}  Twix ~ Cookie, caramel, and chocolate... perfect for when you want a little crunch.

6.}  Candy Corn ~ I know some people will disagree with this one, but I love candy corn (especially the pumpkins) and the fact that it is only available for a short time each year.

7.}  Peanut M&M's ~  I have a confession to make.  In college, when I stayed up too late studying and had a test to take, peanut M&M's were my go to vending machine snack.  I figured they had sugar in the chocolate and protein in the peanuts.  That's a good reason to eat them, right?

8.}  Tootsie Rolls ~ This is another one that I'm sure many people will disagree with, but I love them.  I also like the flavored tootsie rolls you sometimes get around Halloween (orange is the best!).

9.}  Laffy Taffy ~ I know, I'm crazy for putting something that's not chocolate on this list, but sometimes you just want something fruity.  I like all of the flavors except banana (that's my husband's least favorite too). 

10.}  Milk Duds ~ Chocolate covered caramel, mmmmm!

There you have it, my top ten Halloween candies.  Feel free to leave a comment with your favorite candy, maybe you are thinking of one that I missed.

UndertheTableandDreaming

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with the Reese's! The eggs are definitely the best, though. I don't know how anyone could not like banana laffy taffy, but my kids don't care for it either.

    ReplyDelete