Sunday, October 16, 2011

Walk For Life

Yesterday, Sam and I participate in the Walk for Life benefiting Stillwater Life Services.  I promise, we don't just look for walks to participate in (this was our second one in as many weeks), they were both causes we feel passionate about.  We've always been pro-life, but going through the adoption process puts a whole new light on it.  The only way that we will have a family is if our children's birth moms choose life for them.  I realize that we are adopting through DHS, but the fact remains, they still chose life.  To my friends that chose adoption over abortion for their children many years ago, thank you for giving them a chance to live.  Thank you for helping make a couple's dream of having a family possible. 

I'm not sure how many people participated in the walk, but it was a record turn out!

A huge thank you to all of these businesses that took a stand and said they are pro-life!  My gynecologist was the only one in town to support this cause, I think that's proof that he's the right doctor for me (he was even at the walk). 

I would like to finish with a quote from yesterday, I just wish I could remember who originally said it.  It is, "I'm pro-life because God's God and I'm not." 

1 comment:

  1. I love the quote. So proud of you and Sam for walking yet another walk.
    GMA Margie

    ReplyDelete